Traffic light system Terms and Conditions
The government has moved into its COVID-19 Protection Framework or the traffic light system. Under the framework, businesses who only welcome vaccinated visitors can operate as freely as possible.
Under the framework customers must:
- Present their government ‘My Vaccine Pass’ on arrival to the complex
- Sanitise their hands and sign in using the NZ COVID Tracer App.
- Wear masks in all indoor areas – including reception, changing rooms, the iSITE, Tea Kiosk and The Spa.
- Comply with any additional public health measures (including social distancing) that are in place at the time they visit.
We’re serious about protecting everyone and that means too that all our staff and contractors are vaccinated.
As all of our packages include access to the Hanmer Springs Thermal Pools & Spa, to book one of our packages you will be required to comply with the framework described above. Read more here.
Entry tickets terms and conditions:
At traffic light red, we are operating booking systems over weekends and public holidays. Bookings are mandatory, and ensure we adhere to government guidelines and capacity levels.
- All visitors over weekend days must purchase a ticket via our dedicated online booking system. If you have a general entry ticket NOT purchased through our online booking system, these are valid for 12 months. Please hold onto it for your next visit.
- Tickets are valid for the date and time shown on the ticket ONLY. If you purchase a ticket for a future session and due to unforeseen circumstances we are forced to close, for example a COVID-19 outbreak, your ticket will be transferred or if you are unable to visit you can apply for a refund.
- During our booking system, all visitors are required to purchase single entry tickets. Other entry tickets offered during standard operating times are not available during the booking system. This includes same day return passes, two day passes, spectator entry and concession cards.
- Access to other services at Hanmer Springs Thermal Pools & Spa is not included.
- Not valid with any other promotional offer of Hanmer Springs Thermal Pools & Spa.
- Bookings cancelled up to 24 hours prior to the start of the booking will be granted a full refund.
- Bookings cancelled within 24 hours of the booking will not be granted a refund. This includes part-cancellations; for example if a booking is reduced in size.
- Discounts or refunds will not be applied after the transactions have been processed.
- General Rules also apply
If you have any concerns about your tickets or bookings please email our friendly team firstname.lastname@example.org