Package Terms and Conditions as at April 2020
CONDITIONS FOR CUSTOMERS MAKING BOOKINGS
- Bookings cancelled up to 48 hours prior to check in will be given a full refund.
- Unless accompanied by a parent, guests must be over 18 years old at the time of the booking.
- Bookings cancelled within the 48 hours prior to check in may incur the full payment if the booking cannot be resold.
- Gift Vouchers cannot be refunded once booked, instead a new date needs to be given at time of cancellation of the Package.
- If there are any outstanding charges after your departure e.g. damage, excessive cleaning or minibar etc, these will be charged to the credit card used as security.
- From the point of booking a Package through Hanmer Springs / Hurunui i-SITE we act solely as an intermediary between you and the operator/supplier, supplying the relevant details of your package via confirmation email.
- Hanmer Springs / Hurunui i-SITE is not responsible for complaints made against an operator/supplier within a Package or liable for any refund claim made by a customer as a result of that complaint. Any complaints need to be sent to us in writing which we will then be sent through to the operator/supplier asking for their response. At this stage the operator/supplier may answer the customer direct or choose to have Hanmer Springs / Hurunui i-SITE liaise with the customer to work out a resolution that suits both parties.
- If the complaint is justified, we aim to have the operator/supplier acknowledge they have a responsibility to address not only the individual situation, but to change systems to ensure the same situation does not reoccur.