Saturday 9th March | Concert at Hanmer Springs Thermal Pools & Spa
Tickets on Sale Soon! $39 per person - Includes pools entry.
One of New Zealand’s biggest names is to perform in Hanmer Springs!
We’re about to host our biggest concert ever… award winning singer and songwriter Julia Deans.
This intimate concert will be held at Hanmer Springs Thermal Pools and Spa on Saturday, 9th March 2018.
Julia Dean's a legend in kiwi music. Her band Fur Patrol released three albums – Pet (2000), Collider (2003) and Local Kid (2008) and had a number one single with "Lydia" in 2000.
We couldn’t think of a better way to finish Hanmer Springs’ Hello Summer event series and to say hoorah to Summer with a mighty big bang!
This is a performance not to be missed! A unique chance to see one of New Zealand’s leading musicians and enjoy a soak in our famous thermal waters.
Tickets are limited and will sell fast – get in quick!
Gates & bar open 6pm
Jenny Mitchell supporting act 6.45pm
Julia Deans 8pm
Things to know:
- This is an outdoor concert so bring your blankets and see you there.
- All tickets $39 – this includes complimentary pool entry.
- Please bring your printed ticket!
- Space is limited so please arrive early to avoid disappointment.
- Bring something to sit on,blankets, plus cash for food and drinks
- Picnics welcome but no BYO Alcohol.
- This is a Smoke-Free event and smoking is NOT permitted anywhere within the Thermal Pools Complex
- ALL tickets are $39 – Adults, children, Annual Swim Pass holders, Residents/Ratepayers. No exceptions. This gains entry to the grassed ticketed area by the lap pool.
- Check here or our Facebook for updates on the night.
- The complex will close immediately after Julia Deans has finished her set. If you wish to swim please allow plenty of time prior to the concert.
- You can only enter into the complex once on your ticket. Make sure you have everything!
Buy Now By clicking Buy Now you accept the below Terms and Conditions.
Terms & Conditions
- Ticket includes complimentary access to Thermal Pools
- Ticket gives you one entry to the pool complex. You can come and go from the event area, however you will need to purchase a return pass to leave and re-enter the main complex.
- No alcohol is to be brought onto the Pool Complex or the event area.
- The event pass is only available for purchase online
- A printed ticket only will be accepted at venue.
- Access to other rides or services is not included and will incur additional costs
- Not valid with any other promotional offer of Hanmer Springs Thermal Pools and Spa
- Admission to an event is subject to the Seller's Terms. In particular, the following form part of the Seller's terms unless otherwise specified:
- You may be denied entry into, or removed from, an event where the Seller has reasonable grounds to do so, including if you breach these Terms and Conditions or the Seller's Terms, or you are intoxicated, under the influence of illicit drugs, inappropriately attired or adversely affecting the enjoyment of the event by others.
- If you arrive late, you may not be admitted until a suitable break in the event. Please arrive early to avoid disappointment
- You may be required to submit to a search of your person and/or possessions before entering the event.
- Hanmer Springs Thermal Pools & Spa are not responsible for any loss, injury, death or misadventure that may occur as a result of purchasing a concert pass
Authenticity and validity of tickets
Entry to an event may be refused if the authenticity or validity of a ticket is questionable, including because the ticket has been damaged or defaced in any way, or has not been purchased from Seller or other authorised points of sale.
Buy Tickets Now