If you are a regular visitor to the Thermal Pools and Spa and a New Zealand resident, the PoolsPlus Card is a
great way to ensure you save every time you visit.
You'll get exclusive one-off deals and offers and exclusive NewsPlus emails.
Not only will you save money on entry to the pool - you'll also enjoy discounted treatments at The Spa.
This is our way of saying thank you and showing our appreciation to those who support us most - we are lucky to have so many 'locals' as part of our team.
PoolsPlus Member Prices
|Child (3-15yrs, under 3 are free)||$10.00||$2.50|
|Senior (65 years and over)||$14.00||$4.00|
|Mini Group (2 adults and up to 3 children aged 3-15yrs)||$50.00||$12.50|
Terms & Conditions for PoolsPlus Members
- Membership means discounted entry every time you visit.
- Membership means a discount on treatments at The Spa in Hanmer Springs.
- Members must be regular visitors and New Zealand Residents. Proof of Residency may be required.
- Membership on a single PoolsPlus Card is available to two adults and their dependent children aged 15 years and under.
- On your first entry to Hanmer Springs Thermal Pools as a PoolsPlus member, you and your nominated card members will be required to have your photos taken for future identification.
- You do not require your card to receive discounted entry to the Thermal Pools.
- You need to have the card number, or your phone number, or email address, or name to receive discounts.
- Only those registered to the file/card can receive discounted entry to the Thermal Pools
- Discounted entry is on selected products only
- You will receive Special Exclusive Offers by email from time to time.
- As our communication of Pools Plus offers will solely be via email, you must remain subscribed to the PoolsPlus Database to be eligible for exclusive discounts, rewards and offers.