Level 2 Ticket Terms and Conditions
While at COVID-19 alert level 2, we are operating booking systems over weekends. Bookings are mandatory, and ensure we adhere to government guidelines and capacity levels.
- All visitors over weekend days at alert level 2 must purchase a ticket via our dedicated online booking system. If you have a general entry ticket NOT purchased through our online booking system, these are valid for 12 months. Please hold onto it for your next visit.
- Tickets are valid for the date and time shown on the ticket ONLY.
- Access to other services at Hanmer Springs Thermal Pools & Spa is not included.
- Not valid with any other promotional offer of Hanmer Springs Thermal Pools & Spa.
- Bookings cancelled up to 24 hours prior to the start of the booking will be granted a full refund.
- Bookings cancelled within 24 hours of the booking will not be granted a refund. This includes part-cancellations; for example if a booking is reduced in size.
- Discounts or refunds will not be applied after the transactions have been processed.
- General Rules also apply.