Delta alert level 2
Here's how we will be operating:
- We will be running a booking system on weekends (Saturdays and Sundays), with three sessions on each day. Tickets must be purchased through our online booking system.
OCTOBER SCHOOL HOLIDAYS
- Weekdays (Monday to Friday) there is no need to book; however this will change when the school holidays commence on Saturday 2 October.
- As it looks like we'll be at alert level 2 for a while, we'll open up bookings for the duration of the holidays early next week, with three 3 hour sessions each day.
- We do intend to open up the booking system on Tuesday so keep an eye on your email or Facebook for the latest information. Please do bear with us as work through the best way to open this up.
- If we move to alert level 1, tickets purchased through the online booking system will become a normal entry ticket for the date booked.
OTHER BOOKING SYSTEM INFORMATION
- As we need to know exact numbers, we cannot accept tickets previously purchased through our website. Tickets previously purchased through our website are valid for 12 months and can be used on your next visit.
- If you are an Annual Swim Pass, Resident & Ratepayer card holder or PoolsPlus member, you will receive an email with details on how to book for weekends at alert level 2, and during the school holidays.
- You MUST sign in, preferably via the COVID Tracer App. This is now a regulatory requirement. No sign in, no entry
- Please wear a mask in all indoors spaces
- The Tea Kiosk, iSITE and The Spa at Hanmer Springs are open, with a maximum of 100 customers at one time. Please be patient if there are delays, we're doing our best
- Please follow the directions of lifeguards and the team, and ensure you keep your two-metre spacing
- Please do not visit if you are unwell, and wash and sanitise your hands regularly.
The Spa at Hanmer Springs will remain open, and for your health and safety staff will be wearing appropriate personal protective gear. If you wish to enquire about your booking, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you're visiting, don't forget to be kind and have fun! For any queries or to speak to our team, please email email@example.comLevel 2 FAQ Booking system details